The Talent Management Manager is responsible for the planning, design and delivery of the activities in talent acquisition, learning & development, career development employee engagement and internal communications across the whole group, and also for developing subordinates to support sustainable corporate growth. May assign HRBP of an organization as well.
• Viewing the abilities and skills of talent as important management resources, develop talent management measures for all phases of the talent lifecycle, and lead the resolution of business issues.
• Understand the business and future direction, and work with Talent Acquisition person as well as conduct recruiting activities on your own, to ensure that the right talent is acquired at the right timing.
• Design and execute effective onboarding of new hires to support their success.
• By leading L&D team and also by personally gathering information from stores and other organizations, explore training needs and lead the design, review, and delivery of development programs for all jobs and levels to enhance the customer experience.
• Work with Talent Management person to effectively manage the cycle of annual target settings, communication during the term, and the year end evaluations, as well as talent recognition and succession planning.
• In order to keep on improving employee engagement, conduct survey, analyze, liaise with employees and take actions.
• Coordinate and present employee recognition
• Always improve the processes in all operations, bring something new and contribute to the overall business.
■休日：完全週休二日制, GW, 祝日, 年末年始, 土, 日