Legal Counsel Music Licensing
法務・知財 - 商標
法務・知財 - 法務
1. Provide ongoing legal support to the Business Development team to devise music licensing strategy and close deals necessary to scale music license
2. Review, draft and negotiate key blanket / catalogue music license agreements
3. Respond promptly to legal requests from internal stakeholders
4. Advise on music copyright-related intellectual property rights issues
■休日：完全週休二日制, GW, 祝日, 年末年始, 土, 夏季休暇, 日
・JP fluent / ENG fluent
・Bachelor's degree or above
・At least five years of practical experience in contract review, preferably within a law firm or business company. Or, at least five years of working experience, who have a law school graduate degree or have successfully completed the attorney, notary, or administrative notary public exams to demonstrate a solid understanding of legal principles and contract law.
5. Subject matter expertise - have a comprehensive understanding of the music industry, including the complex legal and business aspects of music rights. Have extensive experience negotiating and drafting agreements between music creators, publishers, and distributors, ensuring the proper licensing and management of music rights.