技術系（機械設計・製造技術） - 製造技術・生産技術（電気・PLC制御）
技術系（機械設計・製造技術） - 製造技術（機械）
技術系（機械設計・製造技術） - 生産技術（機械）
技術系（機械設計・製造技術） - プラントエンジニア（電気）
技術系（機械設計・製造技術） - プラントエンジニア（機械）
Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The Japan Amazon Logistics team is seeking an experienced, innovative, hands on and customer obsessed Process Engineer to drive standardization and innovation in physical infrastructure, layout and material flow across our Last Mile delivery network. As a member of the Process Engineering arm of the Engineering team you will be responsible for refining process standards, building on current best practices for physical infrastructure and designing Amazon Logistics equipment that is used across the Japan network and beyond. Infrastructure you develop will always be produced to meet safety, customer experience, capacity, quality and cost goals. You will act as a key point of contact for the Japan Process Engineering team, frequently partnering with leaders in the field, as well as other operational support functions and your WW counterparts. The core process infrastructure ownership element of this role spans Delivery Station and On-the-Road operations.
This position requires strong leadership, deep customer focus, strong autonomy and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with executors and project sponsors at both the European and World Wide level, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
This role will be based in Tokyo and involves frequent travel across the country.
■休日：完全週休二日制, 祝日, 土, 日
Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
5+ years experience in a similar engineering role (Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality)
Experience processes and/or equipment
Business level Japanese
Business level English (communication with manager and team members)
· MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent)
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Experience in developing specifications for logistic software
· Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
· Knowledge and ability to use standard design and development tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Visio
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
·Experience working in a fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
·Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
- 800万円 - 1000万円
- 就業場所 全面禁煙