Product Marketing Manager(I&A), Japan
商品企画・販売促進 - メディカルマーケティング・プロダクトマネジメント・マーコム
Primary Function of Position:
Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for new and existing products to maximize value and sale of da Vinci technologies in Japanese market. The marketing programs includes it’s new product launch plan for da Vinci systems, Instruments and accessories, advanced technologies, energy device such as Stapler and Sealing Device. Due to wide range of product portfolio, thus achieving the goals with team member is critical competency of the position. Product Marketing Manager does communicate effectively with ISI business partners, variety of functional leaders at ISJ to coordinate relevant activities for Japan.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Plan, implement new product launch plan and control new product realization process with internal and external business partners.
• Manage existing product about inventory and complaint.
• Document control for IFUs, marketing collateral and regulatory related filling.
• Manage Product End of Life to optimize product-generations exist in Japanese market.
• Plan and execute down-stream marketing program to increase penetration of da Vinci technologies.
• Support sales organization by providing sales/marketing tool, education program for the product relative to ISJ growth procedures.
New Product Launch:
• Manage/coordinate cross-functional launch preparative activities and schedule.
• Manage the marketing budget for assigned new product lines.
• Research/analyse industry trend, customer-needs, scientific developments and competitive status.
• Develop localized product positioning and value proposition for the products to be marketed and sold in Japanese market.
• Formulate pricing strategy and sales forecast to meet product/procedure revenue and profitability goal.
• Develop localized marketing materials in collaboration with internal and external business partners.
• Conduct pre-marketed clinical evaluation working with KOLs.
• Develop and implement launch initiatives/events.
• Implement new product training to sales force.
Manage existing product:
• Create forecast for each product corporate with SCM
• Co-work with QA, Safety and RA to resolve product related complaint from market
• If needed, go to the field to manage customer expectation
• Initiate IFU translation and create marketing materials
• Decide customer communication plan according to product change order
• Manage the contract document with HCP and 3rd party vender
Product Lifecycle Management:
• Formulate and implement localized product-mix strategy for Japanese market in collaboration with internal and external business partners.
• Monitor and analyse post-launch sales trend and take lead of corrective actions as needed.
• Gather VOC and make reports/proposals to appropriate internal and external stake holders.
• Analyse product line performance from both a quantitative and qualitative standpoint to determine plan for discontinuation, and to boost sales of existing product lines.
Support to Sales Organization:
• Keep update product knowledge of the sales force through close communication on a routine basis.
• Develop effective selling-support materials for assigned product lines.
• Implement joint field visit to support product-detailing and demonstrations/in-services.
Reports to:Senior Group Manager, Product Marketing, Japan
■休日：完全週休二日制, 祝日, 年末年始
• College degree, graduate degree desired
• Desired 5+ years marketing experience, including at least 3 years of product marketing experience in medical device industry (Surgical and/or OR experience desired)
• Proven ability to effectively position and message product/procedure and develop strong sales support to drive product/procedure adoption
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills in both the English and Japanese command
• Good planning, time management and organizational skills
• Well understanding for SIOP, QMS and regulatory process.
• Interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents and work effectively with internal and external business partners
• Good analytical and process skills
• Must be well versed in MS Office Suite
- 就業場所 全面禁煙