内部統制・監査 - 内部統制・SOX・コンプライアンス
内部統制・監査 - 業務監査
内部統制・監査 - 会計監査
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience in external or internal auditing or similar compliance-based roles
• Experience conducting external/internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques.
• Agile and adaptable to constantly learn new things
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English and Japanese languages
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
• Possession of a relevant professional certification (CPA, CMA, CA, or CIA) is mandatory.
• Big 4 experience is preferred
• Ability to travel (up to 20%)
- 就業場所 全面禁煙