＊Aim of the Role
The primary responsibility of the Product Support Specialist is to provide best-in-class product and clinical training and education to current and new customers, as well as Medis employees and channel partners.
The Product Support Specialist will do the installation of the software in the clinical environment, working together with hospital IT-department and clinical users.
This is a high-profile position where customers will expect to be supported and trained by a Medis expert who can work as a valued clinical resource with all levels of staff, including high profile key opinion leaders.
The Product Support Specialist will be a member of the Medis commercial organization, reporting to the Commercial Leader in Japan.
He/she will work closely with Medis’ Sales Managers and/or Channel Partners and Commercial Operations. The Product Support Specialist will support the sales team with expert product demonstrations and clinical insights during the entire sales cycle and assume key responsibility for product training and overall customer launch following the successful sales close.
＊Key Responsibilities as Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Specialist is a key member of the Medis field team that works closely with physicians and our internal staff to ensure successful outcomes for our patients.
• Providing extensive product training and support to interventional/non-invasive cardiologists/radiologists, technicians, physicians and distributors
• Implementing training programs and developing supporting materials to effectively introduce new customers to Medis products
• Gathering market intelligence, customer needs and future product requirements and communicating these insights to Medis Sales, Marketing, and Product Management organizations.
• Recording and reporting field observations and/or customer complaints associated with Medis products and services
• Communicating with IT, software users and vendors about the setup and implementation of solutions
• Realization of software configurations and installations at customer’s sites
• Delivering product demonstrations online, at congresses and on-site at hospitals
• Establishing and managing customer relationships
• Identifying potential sales opportunities
• Supporting educational partnerships with key-opinion leaders and training centres
• Acquiring expertise in Medis products and their clinical application while staying current with the clinical evidence supporting their use and with developments in the cardiac imaging field
• Documenting all significant customer contacts via Medis’ CRM platform
• Administering support, as requested, to resolve customer issues and answer customer questions and then documenting the resolution of these requests in Medis’ CRM platform
• Performing or facilitating, as requested by Medis Product Management, validation testing on new, pre-release versions of Medis products, software, and services.
• Execute the roll out of new software versions to existing customers with a maintenance contract.
• Be part of the risk management team, who will discuss patient risks in our software and how to prevent it.
• Execute the release checks for the technical release, pre-marketing release and the marketing release.
• Keep the license generation database up-to-date.
Accountable for successful product installation, training and application support during remote sessions and customer on-site visits. Also accountable for overall customer satisfaction with Medis products. Authority to make decisions on service activities as directed by the CCO and in line with the regional strategy and authorization matrix.
Key Measures (Performance Metrics)
• Successful installations, configurations and trainings (both customer and/or channel partner).
• Installed base maintenance and development.
• Growth in Medis products adoption and use at assigned customer accounts.
• Customer satisfaction (f.i. Net Promotor Score).
• Clean Medis’ CRM platform handling (such as link of licenses, correct documentations, trip reports, rollouts, handling of projects, handling of support ticket were and if applicable).
■休日：完全週休二日制, GW, 祝日, 年末年始, 土, 夏季休暇, 日