Amazon is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Senior Project Engineer that can drive expansion in our Last Mile Delivery network. As a member of the Japan Amazon Logistics Engineering team you will be responsible for leading the physical launch of new delivery station launches and physical modifications to existing stations.
The successful candidate will own the planning and implementation of the building modification schedules with coordination of suppliers and vendors and will grow to support the design, optimization and maintenance of Building Infrastructure, Material Handling Equipment and Processes of our existing and future Logistics network.
More Information (Japanese Only)
・Department: Last Mile(AMZL)
■Key job responsibilities
- Project manage the launch of assigned new / existing delivery and sortation nodes; lead the development of the project timelines, schedule and coordinate construction and service vendors, manage and sign off quality, building certifications, traffic, environmental and safety reviews and communicate progress through to the point of building handover to operations.
- Support the site selection and evaluation process by drafting test fit layouts and researching building and site related information to identify any relevant issues that impact the economic or operational value of a site.
- Support the preparation of specifications and technical detail to fully define the requirements on building environment, equipment, material, process and services.
- Review all technical documentation such as Buildings layouts, traffic plans, flow diagrams, conveyor and equipment layouts, installation details, schedules and budgets to ensure that they meet requirements and are clear before issuing to contractors.
- Active involvement in cross functional infrastructure projects, provide technical input and conduct value engineering/ value analysis.
- Ensures projects are executed in adherence to all Environment, Health & Safety policy and procedures. Be proactive in the raising of potential EH&S issues and the development of personal safety awareness.
■休日：週休二日制, 祝日, 土, 日