The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The Japan Amazon Logistics (AMZL) team is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr. Controls System Engineer to lead the development of monitoring systems for our Material Handling Equipment.
The equipment operation status monitoring system will collect, analyze, and visualizes equipment data via a network to achieve stable equipment operation. The candidate will work with stakeholder departments including international partner teams to develop and improve applications, build and manage servers and databases, and always aim to provide high-quality systems. Specific job details are as follows
% of Time: Description of essential functions
1. Project management, Development, introduction, maintenance and management of facility operation status monitoring system for new DS
2. 20%: Modification and troubleshooting of installed equipment operation status monitoring system
3. 15% Proposals for improvement of maintenance programs and facilities using data collected by the facility operating status monitoring system
4. 15% Develop and improve equipment operating status monitoring system in cooperation with overseas related departments
5. 10% Suggestions for improvement based on comparison of operation status data of overseas and domestic facilities
More Information (Japanese Only)
・Department: Last Mile(AMZL)
■休日：完全週休二日制, 祝日, 土, 日