■Objective of the role
Responsible to provide professional service to one of our key global clients - Blackstone (BX) with key responsibility in managing and strengthening business relationship with the client by leading the team to ensure deliverables are up to expectations. This role will work closely with other stakeholders within Intertrust network as well as business partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Regional/global coordination – instruct all other offices (ITG and sub-contractors) and third parties (e.g. legal counsel) for new set-ups and other transactions
• Review of documents from ITG offices/sub-contractors and legal counsels as final check from a cosec perspective e.g. checking whether the legal names are correct/addresses/signature
• Attend Board meetings and draft minutes for BX Japan – arrange for approval of draft minutes and subsequently arrange for execution
• Contact point for all company secretarial related queries
• Coach and lead secondee team to ensure all client deliverables meet client’s expectation
At Intertrust Group, a CSC Company - We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC’s diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
■Why work with CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.