You are great at：
• Preparing/reviewing weekly forecast and pipeline reports to ensure accuracy. Following up on deals in proactivity that need clarification and providing strategic insight on quality of forecast and pipeline.
• Providing thoughtful analysis on management dashboards to facilitate effective understanding of progress, achievements, and gaps; including pipeline analysis, closed deal analysis, growth programs, competitors, etc. Communicate key information and analysis to global Sales leadership as part of quarterly business reviews and ongoing reporting updates.
• Ensuring accuracy of account and opportunity data in Salesforce.com. Supporting proactive resolution of any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
• Reviewing and analyzing operational and sales financial information to enable effective decision making.
• Supporting processes and reporting around sales staffing, hiring, and on-boarding, including assessing and planning resources (location, roles, development, and alignment with other resources).
• Providing guidance to Sales leadership on customer segmentation, account assignments and territory coverage.
• Supporting Sales leadership in the compensation planning process. This includes communicating plan design and structure, as well as local analysis/verification of performance data.
• Identifying areas for process automation and leading regional process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate thought leadership around sales processes and operations.
●What it takes：
• Minimum level of education : Bachelor’s degree (MBA, Accounting, or Finance designation is considered an asset).
• Minimum 10 years of relevant business experience, ideally within a technology environment or software company, with broad experience in a variety of operational and support roles.
• Experienced people leader, with strong business acumen and an ability to influence others across all levels within an organization.
• Strong ability to partner with Sales Leadership in developing business plans, progress reporting, ongoing measurement, and analysis.
• Take a leadership role in the design, implementation and review of programs/initiatives at the regional level and/or International Sales team level.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills, with an ability to work independently and balance/prioritize multiple initiatives and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with partnering at all levels of the organization, demonstrated track record of effectively building relationships across the organization.
• Flexible and adaptable to time sensitive situations, willingness to work outside of conventional hours to co-ordinate with team members across multiple time zones.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience working with Salesforce.com