Sales & Business Development for Turbomachinery & Aftersales
経営・事業企画 - 事業企画・事業開発
経営・事業企画 - 営業推進・企画
営業 - 法人営業
技術系 - セールスエンジニア
- Managing overall Sales against targets and ensuring a solid project pipeline identified for Turbomachinery business(both for New Equipment Sales and Aftersales) in Japan by a proactive action toward customers, key stakeholders, developers and investors.
- Promotion and sale of Turbo machinery products to current and potential clients
- Develop effective tactics and feasible project structures with competitive and reliable project partners
- Fostering and developing 3rd party OEM business in Japan
- Develop a short-term, mid-term and long-term plan and strategy to bring sustainable growth in MAN business in Japan in connection with Company’s business targets and strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and strategic partners
- Coordination externally with customers and partners and internally with colleagues and HQ for projects
- Provide support in preparing market surveys, reports and updates to the Company
• APAC Turbomachinery Sales Manager
■休日：完全週休二日制, 祝日, 土, 日
- Strong passion !
- University degree or equivalent in Engineering discipline.
- Detailed understanding of Turbomachinery(Compressors and turbines), EPC business and Aftersales, both on technical and commercial aspects.
- Approx. 5-8 years of related experience as Sales Manager or Technical Sales Manager or Project Manager working for a general contractor or Turbomachinery OEM preferably in the field of EPC or Aftersales for industrial plants.
- Proven sales track record
- Strong communication skills also in English
- Strong presentation skills also in English
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with a high degree of business and commercial acumen leading to market and customer creation, development and retention.
- Personal credibility and standing
- Good documentation skills (MS office)
- 就業場所 原則禁煙（分煙）