技術系 - アプリケーションエンジニア
Keysight is looking for an Asia Pacific Advertising Manager to join the Digital Advertising Team. The role of the Advertising Manager is to manage all paid advertising campaigns delivered throughout the Asia Pacific region.
■The successful candidate will:
• Create, manage and optimize all Keysight advertising campaigns for the Asia Pacific region (Japan, Korea, ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand)
• Be accountable for achieving the paid advertising results
• Manage the Asia Pacific advertising budget
The Ad Manager is responsible for paid advertising campaigns which deploy in the Asia Pacific and are fully integrated with Search, Social Media, Paid Direct Syndicated Content and Web Strategies.
■The Asia Pacific Advertising Manager responsibilities include:
• Works with Global Ad Manager and internal Campaign teams to design and execute advertising plans
• Builds strategic ad plans to deliver new audiences to target performance goals
• Is the primary contact for regional publishers negotiating ad plans and pricing, developing relationships and staying on top of new advertising opportunities
• Is the primary regional contact with the PR Factory Agency to manage Korean campaigns (planning and implementation)
• Collects and analyzes advertising performance metrics and delivers results to drive performance improvements, optimizes ad programs as necessary
• Collect and provide regional feedback on digital ad creative development
• Ensures appropriate call to action offer/web pages are active before ad campaigns launch in region
• Identify and target digital venues with the best reach/audience base, social impact, and ranking impact
• Develop media plans that integrate into Keysight’s initiatives to help promote content in paid environments
• Stay abreast of new advertising technologies, strategies, and tactics
• Partner with Web team to recommend appropriate site improvements for optimal name capture
• Review English to local-language ad copy translations and advise on best practices to drive performance
■休日：完全週休二日制, GW, 祝日, 年末年始, 土, 夏季休暇, 日
■Must Have Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business,
Knowledge of best practices and experience with;
Different advertising form factors (e.g. Print, Banner, Native)
Online & off-line paid venues (Industry, 3rd Party, Social)
Detail oriented, proactive project management and organization skills
Confidence and experience in leading and managing initiatives across geographically dispersed teams
Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
Data analytics skills for on-going optimization of campaigns and to develop insights based on customer interaction metrics
Multi-lingual preferred: English and Japanese fluency are required
Experience planning, buying, and placing advertising with local publishers across APM countries.
Working knowledge of APM Search Engine Marketing and Social Media ad platforms and strategies a plus.
Experience with data visualization tools a plus (e.g., DOMO).
- 就業場所 全面禁煙