Keysight is looking for an Application Engineer to support Eggplant Software Suite.
This Application Engineer role is focused on:
• Engaging with customers via on‐site visits and calls to ensure they are getting the maximum value
from the eggplant range. This includes helping them understand how best to use Eggplant products to
achieve their goals, resolve technical issues, customer training, and integrate Eggplant products into
• Executing POCs and post sales services work, including training and implementation.
• Providing general technical support to customers.
• Candidates should have a broad professional skill‐set; the essential skills and experience are:
• Technical. Solid technical skills. Automated testing experience preferred with an emphasis on
performance/load testing. Development skills and methodology and networking knowledge a plus. You
must be able to participate confidently in technical discussions and easily understand technical issues
quickly. Must be able to rapidly pick up new skills as new technology and products are introduced.
• Solution Creation. Demonstrable experience of using technology to create solutions that address
customer needs that are targeted and creative using innovative ideas and considering solution
duplication across sectors where possible.
• Communication. Ability to convey a deliberate message clearly, verbally and in writing; to listen, to ask
questions, to understand, and to generate enthusiasm.
• High level of curiosity and understanding of customer dynamics and how that might be accelerating or,
more importantly, hindering their path to success. Comfortable working with users as well as
management to convey status information, make suggestions and applaud success.
• Customer Oriented. Gain personal satisfaction from helping others and see customer satisfaction and
value as the only measures of success. Work Location: Hachioji, Tokyo
■休日：完全週休二日制, GW, 祝日, 年末年始, 土, 夏季休暇, 日